Guess who?! It’s me! Your host! The long-forgotten sole contributor to this site… Still nothing, eh? Yeah, it’s Nate. Remember? No? Well, thanks for trying, at least.
Have I abandoned this here blog? No sir. For real. It’s just been a crazy/insane couple months. From marriage and honeymoon to huge work projects (and overtime) to an out-of-town family reunion, I’ve been drug away (kicking and screaming, I assure you) from this little piece of digital space.
But I’m back. (I hope).
So without further adieu, here’s some random stuff:
- A fun Flash game that falls somewhere between Tetris and that game that Brett really likes
- Videos and other assorted entertainment
- A nearly identical Flash version of Raiden. Don’t judge. (EDIT: the old link was wrong)
- In my recent travels, a relative (or friend, I can’t remember) reported that there was a study on sushi (of which I was formerly a fan), where they recorded the temperatures at which the fish sat for long periods of time. Evidently, 70% of it is at temperatures that are unsafe (for humans, but on the other hand, quite safe for gut-wrenching bacteria). That could be the end of my sushi consumption (sad days).
- I want to go here sometime soon
- A nice article on why you shouldn’t consistently work more than about 40-hour weeks
- Two movies to avoid like the plague (literally): The Pacifier and The Forgotten. Don’t ask questions, just trust me.
That’s all I’ve got for now. Please return to your regularly scheduled programming. And don’t worry, this site will be back on it’s feet in no time. That is, unless I’m crossing my fingers…