Number of Books on the Shelves
I don’t have time to count, and more than that, my stash is currently located at a different residence (into which we will be moving at the end of September). I would guess in the 150-200 range.
Last Book Purchased
I’m not exactly sure of which book I purchased last, but I think it was an undisclosed marriage book. My memory fades quickly, I guess.
I am just starting into A Severe Mercy by Sheldon Vanauken. If you’re married, or going to be, pick it up. It’s good stuff.
Last 5 Books Read
Since I’m not the best at finishing books, these are the most recent books from which I have read, even if I didn’t finish them…
- The Bible (if you know me, hopefully this is an “of course”)
- A Severe Mercy by Sheldon Vanauken
- Traitors Among Us: Inside the Spy Catcher’s World by Colonel Stuart A. Herrington, Ret. (I actually finished this one!)
- The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis
- Hackers: Heroes of the Computer Revolution by Steven Lavy (don’t judge)
Those Next in Line
Carry the baton with pride, for we do not know what tomorrow may bring. And because it’s better than doing so with shame.